Gentleman And A Van are looking for an individual to fill an operations support role, to be based in their offices in Wandsworth. This role is based across office, warehouse, and on the road. This role is full time, 9am until 5pm Monday to Friday and regular Saturdays as required.
Gentleman And A Van’s team is small and agile. The individual will be expected to show a keen willingness to assist colleagues in other areas of the business when needed. Specific tasks to the job will include:
- Assisting office manager with invoicing and other office admin.
- Producing online inventories for certain clients.
- Managing online inventories for clients.
- Answering the phone and taking enquiries as required.
- Sending follow up emails to satisfied clients and ensuring the website is updated with testimonials.
- Keeping company blog and social media accounts active.
- Taking deliveries, transferring items into appropriate units on client’s behalf.
- Locating certain items from units on behalf of clients.
- Carrying out regular “lock checks” of units.
- Keeping track of company’s stocks of materials, and ordering fresh stock when required.
- Taking deliveries of fresh stock when it arrives, and ensuring it is put away appropriately.
- Assisting clients when they come to visit their units.
- Assisting removal crews where required.
- Delivering boxes to clients prior to their removal date.
- Collecting boxes from clients after clients have completed their unpacking.
Skills And Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Articulate and good telephone manner.
- Excellent written skills
- Organised individual with a high level of computer proficiency and good Microsoft Office skills.
- Full and clean driving licence.
- Experience in a similar role in the past.
- Experience driving Luton vans and transit type vans.
- Prior knowledge of WordPress and social networks such as twitter/ Facebook/ Google +
Please send an application letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you are the ideal candidate to become the newest member of one of the most respected companies in the removals trade.