The advent of the internet has contributed hugely to the ease of emigration. Never before has it been simpler to sit in the comfort of your own home, learn about what life in another country might be like and ultimately become inspired to move there.
Moving home from the UK to another part of Europe can however be a large undertaking, and there are plenty of things to consider, especially when there are children, pets, different time-zones and languages thrown in.
Moving to Europe
Although we are primarily a London home removals company, we have experience in managing European relocations from all over the UK. We offer a range of complimentary services designed to facilitate your move abroad, including packing, planning and secure storage. And whilst we can’t promise to take all the stresses away, we can make the moving part as effortless as possible. During your initial consultation we will identify your needs, and get back to you with an appropriate plan of action to facilitate your move abroad.
Our service includes:
- Discussing exactly what you need and creating a plan for your move abroad
- Carefully packing and labelling the contents of your entire house before you move
- Safely transporting all your contents in our smart liveried vans
- Unloading all the boxes into the correct rooms in your new home
- Reassembling your furniture
- Removing any unwanted packaging material
- Arranging a customs clearance service for non-EU countries
The UK’s membership of the EU allows British citizens to live and work in any of the EU’s other 26 member states – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
If you’re considering a move abroad, make sure you have a chat with Gentleman & a Van.
We love a good road trip!