Moving home from the UK to another part of Europe can be a large undertaking, there are plenty of additional things to consider especially when there are children, pets, different timezones and languages thrown in.
Moving to Europe Service
Although we are a London based removals company we have experience in European relocations from all over the UK. We can also offer a whole range of complimentary services to moving abroad including packing, moving, planning and secure storage. We can’t take all the stresses away but we can make the moving part as effortless as possible. Our service includes:
- Discussing exactly what you need and create a moving plan
- Carefully packing and labelling the contents of your entire house the day before you move
- Safely transport all your contents in our smart liveried vans
- Unload all the boxes into the correct rooms in your new home
- Reassemble your furniture
- Remove any unwanted packaging material
- Customs clearance service for non EU countries
They are charming and efficient at very reasonable prices; they recently made it from Paris to London in a force 10 gale with all our stuff intact! This is the third job they have done for us and are a pleasure to do business with. Annie Youngman
Removal Only Service
If you prefer to pack up your own goods, we offer a door to door removal service. You can order boxes and packing materials through us and if required we can pack any items that require special attention. Whichever moving service you require, please call us on 0845 2263525 to find out how we can help.
Being a removals company in London means we’re ideally located to organise your relocation to Europe wherever in the UK your are moving from. We also offer a range of safe storage options if you need them.